Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

CLUB MAGGIES - LAKEWOOD NJ 10 CENT WINGS!!!



So my buddy sees my site and tells me I got to check out this place with him, rumor is that they have 10 cent wings whenever there is a football game on TV. Place is called Maggies in Lakewood NJ. I decide to meet up with him tonight, besides the rain , I got there pretty smoothly. Club Maggies is located on Lakewood country club. Minutes from 195 exit 22. It is a nice little sports bar, that had a good atmosphere to it. ( Pool tables, flat screens , Dj etc.) Also had a good crowd for a thursday night and no cover. Now I came here with the mindset that for ten cent wings, I was going to get bottom of the barrel wings. I underestimated. The wings were actually better than I expected. We ordered 50 between the two of us, and went to town. We tried all 4 flavors, Mild, Hot, Teriyaki, and Buffalo sauce. The wings aren't that meaty so you can chow down about 20 before you start to feel filled.  The sauce is ok, but nothing special. One recommendation I would make is that the Hot wings actually be Hot. They were more like between a medium and a mild, barely hot at all. Overall the surrounding was a good time, and for 10 cent wings , well you can't really beat getting a full stomach on 2 dollars. 

located at: 
145 country club dr.  Lakewood NJ 08701

HOURS:

Monday-Saturday open 11am till 2am
Sunday open noon till 2am
Kitchen open till 11pm Sun-Thurs.
Kitchen open till 1am Fri. & Sat.

www.ClubMaggies.com
732.363.8125



No comments: