Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

BUFFALO WILD WINGS - ORLANDO FLORIDA


I saw the commercials on TV , but I was a little skeptical at first to try one of these places. I'm glad I did though! We visited the Buffalo Wild Wings in Orlando Florida and it was nice. The wings were solid with 14 different flavors to pick from on the menu. They weren't the meatiest wings I ever had, but the sauces made up for them. They went from Sweet BBQ to Blazin' hot. After speaking with the manager he claimed a guy had recently eaten 20 of these Blazin hots and that was astonishing. So if you can surpass that record , please send us video footage!! My favorite sauce that I sampled was Spicy Garlic. A little kick with some good flavor. Food was served fast , and the atmosphere was awesome. I counted about 33 TV's ( just about every college football game was on ) and 3 large screen projection screens. They also have free wifi and a full service sit down bar. Buffalo Wild Wings also has a good weekly deal consisting of all you can eat wings and french fries for 9.99 mon-fri 10 am -2 pm. Overall had a good experience with a courteous staff and good food.


7004 International Drive,
Orlando, Florida
www.buffalowildwings.com
407-351-6200
(see picture for hours)

No comments: