Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Championship Sports Bar & Grill - home of the garlic Parmesan wings????


Championship Sports Bar & Grill



by: Elyse Convery

I see a lot of rock shows for my boyfriend AJ's band at a bar called Championships in Trenton NJ. Usually when I get food there I'll get a burger and fries or a cheesesteak. But I always see the part of the menu that says "home of the garlic Parmesan wings".

Today, I got them, and they were delicious. It took a while for the wings to come out because of how large the show was. The bar is small, but the music crowd they bring in Is huge. I listened to a band play while I waited, and then the wings came.

I ordered 12 instead of 6 because I was really hungry. The garlic Parmesan wings were the right choice. They were tangy, but not spicy. They had just enough sauce that wasn't sticky but stayed on the chicken. The wings were fried, which I liked.

Usually, when you think chicken wings, there are hot wings, mild wings, and barbecue wings. The garlic Parmesan wings were something I've never tried before, but I was not disappointed.

931 Chambers Street
Trenton, NJ 08611
(609) 396-5457
http://www.yelp.com/biz/championship-sports-cafe-trenton

No comments: